Taking place 700 years before the events of “Ancient Ys Vanished” (Ys I & II), this game tells much of the backstory of Ys, Darm Tower, the Black Pearl, the twin goddesses and the six priests. The game revolves around three characters as they journey through Darm Tower: Yunica Tovah, Hugo Fact and Thor Fact. Each character has their own motives for climbing the tower and playing through with all three characters will reveal the entirety of the events taking place.
- Three unique storylines and modes of play — Play as one of three different characters, each with their own unique story to tell and completely different style of gameplay. Choose from classic platforming action, shoot-em-up/run-and-gun or berserker-style melee combat.
- Multiple modes of play add endless replay value — Time Attack, Boss Rush, and Arena Mode keep the action going long after the initial Story Mode has been cleared, unlocking special items and perhaps even a certain red-headed hero…
- Rockin’ Soundtrack from Falcom’s Legendary Sound Team JDK — Falcom once again provides hard rock riffs and classic Ys arrangements to keep the blood pumping as players battle through intense old-school platforming, puzzles and bosses.
- Processor:Pentium III / 1 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:64 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Compatible with DirectX 9.0c