Mount And Blade With Fire And Sword
In an open sand box world you choose your allies, your enemies, what provinces to conquer, what castles to siege and what quests to embark on. With Fire & Sword also greatly builds and expands upon the highly regarded combat system from Mount & Blade: Warband. Firearms have been introduced to the battlefield.
- A storyline based on the cult novel from Nobel-prize winner author Henry Sienkiewicz.
- A new century of warfare that brings pistols, muskets, grenades, and other advanced weaponry to the battlefield.
- Fully customizable armies; players can outfit their soldiers with each piece of weaponry & armor.
- Additional quest types. More political intrigue with colorful factions. More adventure in a new land.
- New economic system, which includes village / town development, a banking system, & new trade options. Players will have the opportunity to loan money, keep money on deposit, and arrange caravans.
- Multiple endings to sustain player’s interest and increase replayability.
- Deeply researched historical component encompassing every aspect of the game’s assets.
- Ferocious new multiplayer action, bringing players the thrill of pitting old technology against the looming threat of firearms.
Intel Processor – Pentium D 3.0GHz
AMD Processor – Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core TK-53
Nvidia Graphics Card – GeForce 9500 GS
ATI Graphics Card – Radeon HD 5450 256MB
RAM (Memory) – 2 GB
Hard Disk Space – 900 MB
Direct X – 9