Theofficial game of the 2008 season, MotoGP 08 features all the riders,bikes and tracks providing the definitive 2 wheeled racing experience.The development teams overriding aim is to deliver an unparalleledhandling model that allows access points for gamers of all skill levelsand just as importantly provide a challenge to meet each playersabilities.
MotoGP 08 puts the player at the centre of the MotoGPexperience by letting them join a team and compete alongside theirsporting heroes in all three race classes “ 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP.Good results in qualifying and racing earn points that can then beexchanged for bike upgrades to improve attributes such as straight linespeed, braking and cornering. MotoGP 08 will mark the debut of theseries on both the PlayStation 3 and Wii plus see the inclusion of theall new Indianapolis track plus the spectacle of night racing at theQatar circuit. The game will also offer online play for PlayStation 3,Xbox 360 and PC owners.
-Three different handling models – arcade, intermediate and simulation -provide varied racing experiences and accessibility for all
- Ride as yourself and compete against riders from the worlds premier motorcycling championship
- Select from 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP bike classes with each offering a different race experience
- First time MotoGP series will appear on PlayStation 3 and Wii
- Set competitor AI to match skill level
- Pit your riding skills against players from across the globe in a number of online modes
- Includes new 2008 season additions of night racing and Indianapolis circuit
OS: Windows? XP / Windows Vista?
Processor: Intel? Pentium? 4 processor
Memory: 512 MB (Windows XP) / 1 GB (Windows Vista)
Graphics: DirectX?9.0c/Shader3.0, NVIDIA? GeForce?6600 series or higher*, or ATI Radeon? X1600 or higher
Hard Drive: 8.0 GB free space
Sound Card: DirectX?9.0c compatible sound cards.
Controller Support: Keyboard or Xbox 360 Controller