Jump into the cockpit and enjoy roaming the skies above wonderful Switzerland with its gorgeous mountains and deep valleys and master thrilling flight challenges. AeroflyFS is also in many other aspects quite special, as it combines easy and intuitive program operation with perfect flight physic simulation. The makers of this simulator, Dr. Torsten Hans and Dr. Marc Borchers, both PPL pilots, developed together with their team of programmers, CAD designers and experienced sport and professional pilots a simulator, which can be adapted incredibly easy to different user preferences.
Fulfill your dream of flying with the aeroflyFS:
- All aircraft are extremely detailed and feature accurately simulated flight performance
- Fly in a realistic environment with a resolution down to 40 in
- Many interactive Flight Challenges Freely selectable wind, view, clouds and thermals
- It can be controlled by any joystick, game pad, key board or mouse
- Extremely detailed aircraft with RealSound-Technology
- Fully functional instruments in all cockpits Many special functions: Retracts, flaps and more
- Moving Map in the cockpit and inside an extra display window
- Autopilot function
- Winch start for gliders Many accessible airfields with hangars and buildings
- Perfectly simulated flight physic
- Compatile with optional TrackIR (viewing angle and zoom controlled via head movement)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
- 2 GB of RAM
- 24 GB free hard disk space
- Graphic card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600
or faster with at least 512 MB
- PC: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Mac: Intel based Apple Mac computers running Mac OS X
10.6.8 or 10.7.3 or newer.
- Its recommended to use a Joystick to control the aircraft.